Sunday, October 26, 2008

8 things tag

Thanx to Keri... this is my first tag!

8 TV shows that I watch:
1. Simpsons
2. Gossip Girl
3. CSI: SVU
4. That 70's show
5. anything on the disney channel...
6. (wow i don't watch much tv...)
7. (wish we had cable so maybe it was worth turning the tv on)
8. (basically i don't watch tv... like at all!)

8 Things that I did yesturday:
1. watched the midnight showing of High School Musical 3 (it was wee in the morning!)
2. slept in...
3. barely made it to school on time
4. ate lunch
5. made a mad dash to work once borrowing my mom's car because i didn't have enough gas to make it to work. (thanx mom! love you!)
6. looked at cars in my price range on ksl.com
7. texted friends...
8. umm... surfed some internet

8 places that I love to eat
1. GOLDEN JADE!!!
2. Costa Vida and Cafe Rio
3. Javiers
4. Speghetti Factory
5. Pizza Factory (even tho i always seem to get sick after i eat there...)
6. Olive Garden
7. Chilli's!
8. umm...m...m..m..m.. well i will always love arctic circle food

8 Things that I am looking forward to
1. Eventually selling my car :( so i can get a new car
2. Twilight the movie
3. Holidays! Holidays! Holidays!
4. Getting on the floor in beauty school
5. dating ? haha matters if guys ask me on dates or not...
6. maybe getting some extra money so i can finally buy those little things that i have been wanting to buy.
7. any family things/gatherings/activities
8. next weekend... haha

8 things on my wish list
1. to sell my mustang... so i can buy a new car :( wish it would just happen fast!
2. new guitar
3. be in a demolition derby
4. lose some weight
5. lay in a street and watch the street lights change colors :)
6. new camera
7. a guy?
8. to not be so shy and to be more outgoing

8 people I Tag
1. Becky
2. Marleah
3. Dansie!
4. Brooklin
5. Gayla
6. umm....
7. mmm....
8. anyone else who would like to do this!!!

No comments: