Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the saddest day of my life...

I'm selling my most prized possesion, my baby, my dream car, my mustang...
I love this car more than anything! I always said that I was going to keep it until I was a grandma, I had dreams of putting hot pink race stripes on it, and I even told people that I was only going to have 2 kids cause my mustang can only hold 2 car seats. But well reality has hit me and I need a more reliable car. I always hoped to get a 2nd car so I could get around in the wintertime but now I need to drive all the way to kaysville for school and henefer for work and I have realized that might be a problem when winter hits and living in Mt. Green doesn't help either. So if anyone is interested or knows anyone that might want a beautiful white v6 manual mustang... well you know how to get a hold of me!
:'(
Im so sad to be selling my mustang but I know it's right... I put up an add on ksl so hopefully I will be getting some calls on it soon. As soon as I sell it I'm going to try and buy a new car... I'm looking now but I want to sell my mustang first... maybe if it doesn't sell then I will have to keep it! Haha. I'm looking at Jetta's, Passat's, and Audi's.
I have taken so many pictures of my mustang cause I love it so much... but well here are some pictures of my beautiful car that Im selling... if you could help me spread the word that would be great! I'm hopefully selling it for $6000 and it's in GREAT condition! (this cherry sticker can easily be removed)
I'm going to miss my Mustang so much!!!

No comments: