Friday, October 10, 2008

beauty school

So i read Staci's blog and well im going to try my hardest to do her challenge... im kinda busy so im not so sure that it's going to happen but it gives me somethings to actually blog about!

Picture: Manikin heads...

No they aren't halloween decorations haha but tomorrow im going to do my first hair cut on one of these lovely manikins... meet (left to right) Debra, Zach, and Catherine! And no i didn't name them... they came with their names on their necks haha. Zack kinda grosses me out... i can't wait to cut that beard/mustache off!!! So I decided long ago when i would get into the hair part of beauty school that i would try my hardest to take pics of all the hair cuts and styles that i do in school... so today i decided to take pictures of all my manikin heads before i do anything to them!



Blessing: My blessing today is my family... there are times when i don't think they think of me that much or really even notice that i exist but then i realize how much they do care for me and think of me all the time... i love my family and i would never trade them for anything in the world! They make me who i am and they help me out with everything in life! I really don't know what i would do without them... i couldn't ever survive... thats why im going to try my hardest to keep them as close to me as i can throughtout my entire life. I LOVE YOU!!!



So love this challenge of Staci's! So everyone else i encourage them to do this too! :) then we all can learn so much about each other! All you have to do is post a picture and a blessing everday! Simple!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Yeah! I found your blog too!! (well it wsn't so hard since you found mine.) Anyways I love you tons and we need to hang out.