Saturday, October 11, 2008

quick post

Picture: This absolutely cute picture of my favorite little guy ever!! This boy could seriously brighten any day of mine! Any day that im down all i want to do is hang out with this amazing little boy! I hope that i can stay really good friends with this little buddy forever! I seriously love him with all my guts!!!

Blessing: umm... i really wish i could say my family again cause they were really showed me how much they love me tonight but i said that yesturday.... so i have to pick another blessing haha i would have to say the blessing to see all the seasons here where i live. I love seeing the leaves change colors and the warm summers and even the snow can be really pretty. I love seeing all the beauty of all the seasons even though i might not like how cold it gets! Im already constantly wearing a jacket and sleeping with my electric blanket on!! But yet... i swear im always 10 degrees colder than any other human being... haha. Ok well thats it... until tomorrow!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Cute pic, when was this taken? I don't remember it!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

exhitleweem [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-mobic-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Mobic without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-buspar-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Buspar without no prescription online[/url]