Friday, October 17, 2008

A-line haircut

Picture: Here is Zach sporting the 3rd a-line haircut that i have cut on him... and also my favorite one! I thought it looked way cute and i loved it! I wanted to be able to actually style the hair to see the end result (it's wet here) but had to hurry and move on to a different haircut. I love a-line haircuts and wish i could have one but i can't pull off the short hair look on me! So i guess that is why im going to cosmetology so i can give people way cute hairstyles!

Blessing: Im so glad that the weekend is finally here! So my blessing today is when you get those breaks that you feel like you have been needing for awhile... this week has been kinda hectic at school and work so Im very grateful for this weekend! And Im going to try to have as much fun as I can!

No comments: