Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun with Aidan!

Today I went to the zoo with Keri, Austin, Aidan, and Maddie! I had so much fun with all of them! I haven't been to the zoo in forever so it was cool to go back and see all the animals. Then Keri and Austin went to the Real game and I took the kids home with me to babysit. And well this is what me and Aidan basically did all night :) haha i think it's cute but i threw it all together so fast that it probably isn't that interesting haha but it's fun! It shows how cute Aidan is! And I picked this song because it's one of Aidan's favorite songs! Hope you like it!!!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Melissa this was SO cute. Good job on making the video. I'm way impressed. I'll have to have you teach me how you did it.

Life Is Good Being Brooklin said...

Oh my gosh!!! This video is so cute!!! You did such a good job!!!