Wednesday, October 15, 2008

haircuts, haircuts, haircuts

Picture(s): The haircuts i did today... Zach is in the process of getting an a-line hair cut (haha) i had to braid his beard to keep it out of the way... wish we could cut that off first! And Catherine got a long blunt hair cut and i cut her some layers today, in this pic her hair is braided so you can't tell.

Blessing: having a nice car... I absolutely love my car! It's my dream car a Ford Mustang, and i got it when i was 17 haha ya you may think it's because she is spoiled... but i have worked my butt off for that car and my parents didn't just buy it for me haha. Well as winter is drawing closer im going to miss driving my mustang... i found out last winter that i should have a second car or a plan B for the wintertime because when it snows.... the mustang doesn't like to move. Thankfully my dad has his old truck sitting around as a spare car and most likely i will be driving that alot this winter... so im really going to miss my good heaters and rear window defroster! But well i can live without those things if it means making it out of my driveway!

No comments: