Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So i haven't really written a blog in awhile... and i don't really know what to write about but i have a lot of pictures so well im just going to post a bunch of pictures... haha they are all mainly stuff from beauty school that i have done... hope you enjoy!
hard to see but they are finger waves
french twist
Waiting for my instructor i got bored...
then it turned into this... haha
small velcro roller set...
beginning
middle
end result... (ya i thought it was ugly too!)
big velcro roller set... haha i thought it looked hilarious. I didn't get a pic of the end result because well ya it didn't look any different...

and finally a cute hairstyle...
RINGLETS! My favorite! haha

Well ya... thats it... sorry im so boring!

Oh and i almost forgot!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

sorry the words are all everywhere... i tried to fix it but it just made it worse! haha

Keri said...

I like them all! Are you going to do my hair for fun now? :)

Unknown said...

okay, i'm reserving you for doing my hair for my wedding (and for britt's wedding!!!!)