Saturday, May 1, 2010

A quick visit home...

I had a quick last minute trip home so I could say my last good byes to my wonderful Grandma Mills in case she doesn't make it until I come home. I was only home for about a day and a half but I got all I wanted done in that short amount of time.
Here are some things I have missed...
My kitty (who isn't quite a kitty anymore) Mo
The majestic mountains
Playing with my favorite kids in the world!
But I DIDN'T miss the snow...
It felt so good to go visit home and be back in Utah again, seeing all my family and friends and all the of beautiful Utah. But I was excited to get back to California back to my new life that I have started here cause I'm not done with my story here, not yet anyways.
T.T.F.N.
:)

1 comment:

Keri said...

Love all the pics! YOu gotta email me the ones of the kids! :)
Also, Mo is so big huh??? Weird..... Glad you came home! :)