Friday, May 14, 2010

For all the ways you've helped me grow I want to say I love you so

I love you Mom!!


My wonderful mother, and my aunt Brenda came to visit me,
and other than being with my mom for a couple days this was my highlight:


We went on a beach adventure!
My mom and aunt Brenda LOVE the beach and I had been dying to go to the beach for awhile, especially with my new camera.


It was a nice warm day and the beach was almost empty and it was so pretty! I loved it!


Here are some of my favorite shots:
(Click on the pics to enlarge)



Sailboat


Sand


Seashells


It was so good to see my mom again, I love her so much and have really missed here! The only downside about being here is that it's so far away from home.



I love you mom!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much, too! Love Mom

Kelly Winterton said...

I love your mom, too.