Friday, May 14, 2010

Mac & cheese, and octopus dogs!

Lately I have been craving Mac & Cheese and thats the only thing I want to eat for dinner, lucky for me it's filling and cheap! Well Rob told me about his favorite mac & cheese which is the Kraft Deluxe kind, with a cheese sauce instead of the powder kind and he bought me some to try.
So I was making it for my dinner and decided to put some hot dogs in my mac & cheese like my dad always did when I was a kid, when Janell asked me if I was going to make some octopus dogs. This surprised me cause I have never heard of such a thing, well Janell taught me how to make them and well let me just tell you I was just giddy like a little kid to eat my mound of mac & cheese with my octopus dogs!
Best dinner ever.
P.s. don't mind my beach bum hair, this amazing event wasn't planned and I was so excited I didn't realize I just got out of the shower and looked like a wreck, hope the amazing octopus dogs make up for my bad appearance.

2 comments:

danielle said...

those are so cute! i've never had octopus dogs like that... the only way i've seen them is when you cut the dog into a couple of pieces and stick spaghetti pieces through them.... so once it's cooked you have a little dog with spaghetti noodles coming out. haha. you'll have to try that one next time!

Kelly Winterton said...

I made me some mac n cheese just last week.