Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sisterly fun!

My sister Keri and her husband Austin came to visit me awhile ago and I have been too busy to blog about it but hey, better late then never right?
I just picked a few of my favorite pictures that we took while they were here...
We rode lots of fun rides,
Met lots of awesome characters,
found some pirate treasure,
played around like the little kids inside us love to do,
shared lots of smiles,
even had our own mad tea party,
had some fine dinning,
and united as a team!
I really have missed my sister Keri so much and we had so much fun while they were here and sadly the 3 days flew by too fast. After I dropped them off at the airport I realized I can't live without this girl in my life!
So after lots of praying and constant not knowing what I should do, I finally know that it's right that I need to come home after my program.
It's going to be hard to leave the life I have started here and go back to little Utah, but I love it there and I miss it so much that I think I'll survive ;)
T.T.F.N.

1 comment:

Kelly Winterton said...

Your bedroom is waiting.