Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shenanigans

Here is an update of the random shenanigans I have been up to lately....


Every thursday there is a farmers market on the street in front of my apartment building. We used to go every thursday but we haven't gone for awhile. We finally got a group together and went!


This chair was just sitting by one of the kiosks and it reminded me of a throne and it was just calling my name so of course I sat on it, and I must say it was mighty comfy too!
It isn't a proper farmer's market without a crepe :) yummm
It was so cute they put mustaches on our crepe boxes :)
I think every to go box should have a mustache on it!
Just down the street from my apartment building is the practice rink for the anaheim ducks.
My college program put together an activity for us so we got to skate there for free! It was loads of fun and reminded me of home, especially cause it was cold inside haha.
So one morning I wake up and I was in a pretty down mood, and my roommates had this amazing idea to make some colorful waffles! Then we realized that day was the day world of color opened to the public! So it was perfect we called them our world of color waffles!
And they also made brightened up my day :)
Just take a look at them, don't they look fun and delicious?
Oh ya I almost forgot, I got to see World of Color before it was open I was so stoked! These were my tickets to our show.
Oh and if you were wondering, World of Color is amazing, and when I say amazing I mean it will blow your mind away and make you fall in love with Disney all over again!!!


Ok well thats about it!
Until next time!


T.T.F.N.

No comments: