Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jan. 16th - Jan. 20th The BEST job EVER!!

So Saturday my friend from South Weber that did the Program before me flew to Cali and so we went to Disneyland together! It was the most awesome visit I have ever had to Disneyland yet! He just knows so much about Disneyland! And also he taught me me how to really enjoy Disneyland the slow and more relaxed way, and I definitely won't ever run around Disneyland all hectic again cause it was so nice! We also waited in line for Stitch (his favorite disney character) and Stitch was so awesome to me and was teasing and having fun with me it was great! We had fun taking funny pics on the rides and just enjoying how pretty the park is!


And all this week I have been training 8 hours a day. It also has been raining like crazy down here, I have gotten my pants and socks and shoes completely soaked everyday so far. It has been a lot of information and long hours not being to be outside to take pictures that much but today we got to take pictures with guests and Princess Tiana, and Mickey! I seriously had soo much fun and I am now soo pumped for my job! I loved seeing all the little kids faces and how much they were memorized by the characters and I got to capture some of those amazing pictures so they could look at them forever! Let me just say, that today was the best day! I really think that I have one of the best jobs ever! Well I hope I still feel that way in 7 months, or maybe I don't want to feel that way cause then I will have to come back home then.


It's so crazy to think I have only been gone for 2 weeks! I have had so many adventures and felt like I have already changed so much! And for the better of coarse!


Well until next time!

2 comments:

Becky Maughan said...

Thanks for the update! Have fun!

Keri said...

Lucky you! I'm jealous! Wish I could've done this job!