Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friday Jan. 15th, another trip to Disneyland!

Yay! I love Disneyland so so so much and thats why I wanted to come work here cause then I could be a part of the magic :)


Meet my wonderful and amazing roommates!
(look at the Mickey pic up there)
So it's Me, Mandi, Kelsey, and Janell
Seriously we all get along soo well! I love them all already! We have already made so many memories and I'm sure there is more to come!


Well today we all had the day off, and we have tomorrow off too! So what better way to spend a day off, then spend it in Disneyland? So thats were we went!
We rode awesome rides, and got pictures with characters, and even used our amazing discount to buy us some awesome goodies!


I just hope I haven't scared my roommates off too much, haha I'm kind of a weirdo and I think they are finally figuring that out! Oh well :)


Haha seriously tho, I love everything about this place here! We shopped a lot today, and when we did we talked to a lot of the cast members. I love them all! They are all so super nice and friendly! Even after I'm done with the College Program I'm going to make an effort to talk to them more cause it just makes it that much better!


After the wonderfully amazing fireworks (they only have them on the weekends on the off season) we were all pooped and made our way home. We all got onto the tram wanting to go home and ended up being in the very back of the tram on the last row. Well the guy that speaks on the speaker had kinda a funny accent and he proceeded to tell the required, "keep your hands and arms inside at all times" speech in a different language. And me being pooped thought it was hilarious sounding so I busted up laughing. Well apparently he liked that and the WHOLE ride he kept saying jokes over the intercom and we (me and my roommates) were all busted up laughing the whole way to the parking garage! Lets just say it was an awesome tram ride. I'm so sad now that I didn't get his name cause he was awesome! Thank you mystery tram guy, you made my night :)

2 comments:

Keri said...

LOL :)
You got some GREAT pics! They are awesome!

Kelly Winterton said...

Did you really take the close-up picture of the fireworks with the blue castle spires, or was it from a post card? It is gorgeous. Maybe you will become a photographer after all.