Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Why I love life...

Just to start out... i hope i don't make a tradition of this but sorry i haven't really "blogged" for awhile... I just don't seem to have much to blog about my life is so uneventful!
But i put too much thought into my blogs before i blog... so i have decided I'm not going to do that anymore (or try my hardest to!) i'm just going to write what i think and feel. So hope this isn't even worse but at least i will be blogging!

For the past while i have been really down on myself... too much down on myself. I want to change that! I love being optimistic and being positive (yes basically the same think i know i know) but somewhere along the lines of me growing up i have pushed that melissa out of me... well welcome back optimistic melissa! :D yes the other day i realized... My life is GREAT! I love it right now! Even tho... yes I got laid off from the best job and had to go back working at a fast food restuarant cause no one else called me when i applied, or that i'm not dating anyone and haven't been on a date for a really long time, or that i'm not going to school anymore, and yes i have many other reasons why i should mumble and grumble about such a horrible life.... WELL! You know what? I don't have a horrible life :) i am loving it right now! It couldn't be better! I love being a workaholic and trying to pick up as many shifts as possible where i work with people everyday with cute grandpas that come in and just could brighten your day! Hey they even want to make me a manager! Also I'm not going to school at the moment cause I need to figure that whole thing out for my life... and thats what i feel is best for me at the moment! But because of this i can work a lot and i also can go to my singles ward activites :) where i have actually gotten to meet a lot of people and i can actually go visiting teaching for my first time and have visiting teachers cause i'm not too busy :) and you know what? I LOVE IT! And i also have realized... i don't need a guy right now... i still have a lot, and i mean A LOT of growing up to do... i mean... I could pass as a 14 year old! :) but i'm ok with that you know why? Cause hopefully when i''m 40... i will look 30 :) ya thats why... cause by then my husband will be braggin about his "young" wife when really i'm not haha. Also i have amazing parents that i love... and sisters that i absolutely adore! Which did i mention that they are the best friends ever? I love my family! I don't need to start my own family yet cause i'm not done loving my family right now! Yes... this is why i love life!

4 comments:

Kelly Winterton said...

Perfect, Melissa! Besides, dating isn't all that cool. It's like High School - just something to be survived because all the best things in life come after High School or after dating. High School and dating can be oh so torturous.

Becky Maughan said...

I love you! And so true cuz in like 10 years you will look so hott and young, and everyone will be jelous of you!!!! And I will never regret getting married at 23, I had so many opportunities. And you will too and they will be different than everyone. And you will be so glad that you did those things!

Keri said...

Melissa,
I'm so happy that you are content and realize what's important! Some things are overated! And as for school, I think it'll become more common that less and less people are going as the economy is suposedly not going to get better till like 2015. I lov eyou SOOO much and glad we are friends! And you'll love looking young, promise! I'm starting to wonder if I look older than Austin. Oh so sad!

April said...

Good! You should love life! yay!