Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

So today is the day dedicated to love... usually for your significant other, but well I don't have one. But I'm still going to celebrate Valentine's day :) cause I love all of you! My family and my friends! Pretty sure thats all that looks at my blog... but i love you too if you aren't! So everyone I love you all for different reasons... wish i had the time to tell you all why but this will have to do for now... just that I LOVE YOU! :) because you have helped me become who I am today! <3


I liked this video a lot and thought it would be appropriate to share sense it's valentine's day... just a video that really helped me keep my chin up when i watched it for the first time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tJod3wKclI
Ok well the embed thing wasn't working.... hate it when that happens. But click on that link! It's not that long and i really like it!

and...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!
A cherry heart for me to you :)

1 comment:

Keri said...

How appropriate - a cherry heart! Happy VDay - love you!