Thursday, December 4, 2008

Update on me...

So I just thought I would write a little update on me...
So the job I have right now I love so much, but when they hired me they told me it was a seasonal job, and if they liked me then they would keep me. Well usually during christmas time it's usually really really busy but everyday we almost try to find things to do while they are there... so my boss pulled me aside awhile ago and told me because the numbers have been down so low they can't keep me and that I will be out of a job January 1st... so thanks stupid economy! haha oh well... so if you hear of anywhere that is hiring you should tell me cause I'm in desperate need of a job!
Oh ya... and I still haven't gotten even one call on my car... so it is still for sell but I doubt anyone is going to buy it because of the economy.
Well I had a nice relaxing but fun thanksgiving... it wasn't way big like our usual thanksgivings but I think it was better that way, I actually got to talk to people and well it was just nice! Oh and I got to play with my favorite little guy :) here is a pic...


And on sunday's the singles ward always has a sunday social at the bishops house at night. It's fun and I always try to go! There is always a little devotional, then we eat some treats and play games it's way fun! So me and Marleah decided to go to the park afterwards and we took some fun pictures too! haha here are a couple...

So I never knew how much fun it would be to play in a park at night time! But well we had a lot of fun! Next time we are going to go in the sunlight though! haha

So ya we have had a couple little snow storms... but let me tell you it makes me so so very happy it hasn't really snowed yet! I know... it's probably going to snow sometime and stay on the ground until almost March... so I'm enjoying it while it lasts!

And speaking about snow... I don't know why but I have been such a Scrooge this year! I don't like listening to christmas music... and well I have decided that I only like christmas for 2 weeks and it seems like the whole world wants to drag in on for 2 months! Well ya... I guess I kinda have my dad in me... haha and well I don't think I will be ready for christmas for another week haha I know I'm weird...

Ok... well I don't have much else to say... besides that I'm currently seeking a fun cute boy that will bring a smile to my face :)

(that means if you know any cute single guys... Set me up!)

OK well thats all I have to say... haha

1 comment:

Keri said...

I thought I was the only one with dad in me. I really dislike some things about Christmas too!!!! Can we get rid of gift giving except for the kids??? And what about all the guilt that comes with it?
But I love the parties, food and family time!!!!