Thursday, December 11, 2008

A little Christmas Spirt!

So the Scrooge inside of me has finally moved out (if you couldn't tell by my new background and music), and I am finally loving the christmas music and want to even maybe put up christmas lights in my windows! Haha, but I'm still not as excited... it's weird how christmas changes as you grow up and well everyone else gets married and then you are the only kid home... let me tell you it is the weirdest feeling. And it's just weird to ask for things you need but can't afford... oh well I will try and make it the best I can make it. My mom's side Christmas party is on saturday and well I am excited! Even though I will most likely be running after little kids during the whole thing... but christmas wouldn't be christmas without watching and playing with those kids! Maybe some day... haha forever away but someday, some of my kids will be running along with those kids... ok thats weird to think. But anyway... there is just a little bit of snow on the ground and i really don't mind it to much... I just wish it would stay about that much... not like last year!! Here are some pictures of the crazy snow from last year...

Thats right... we had to go through a tunnel to get to our front door! I really wouldn't mind not going throught that ever again! And I bet my dad wouldn't mind it either!

Well hope you all the best getting ready for the holidays!!! We should be decorating our house soon!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Those pictures are way crazy! Excited to see you tomorrow!

Keri said...

Ah, I remember that and hope to never have a winter like that again. The party was fun - did you really run after the kids a lot cause it didn't seem like it.